Test Track Rental
Manage vehicle testing in full autonomy on Poclain's test track
In the process of developing a vehicle, specific tests and scenarios are often necessary in order to qualify the machines or to prepare for a future homologation.
As a leader in hydrostatic transmissions, Poclain Hydraulics has equipped itself with a mobility area for on-road and off-road vehicles, which allows us conduct tests in optimal conditions that are adapted to the applications we serve.
This track, located at our Verberie site in France, close to Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport, can be made available to you exclusively, as part of a development project or independently, in order to allow you to test your vehicles.
On-road, off-road, slopes and working areas
Our test track is suitable for both on-road and off-road vehicle testing. Some areas are also reserved for work situation simulation.
A complete offer to fulfill your vehicle testing needs
In order to ensure that the tests run in good conditions, equipment and our support are at your disposal:
- Exclusive use of the test track
- Hangar for vehicle parking and protection
- Sprinkler system on areas needing to be watered
- Support with test session organization
- Punctual support during the test session (towing a vehicle, punctual advice to conduct the tests)
- First level mechanical assistance in Poclain workshop
- Ballasts for vehicle load
Depending on your needs, we are able to propose additional services to facilitate running tests or result analysis:
- Poclain assistance throughout the duration of the tests
- Connected Engineering : data acquisition and analysis
- Training on hydraulics
- Demo or training on vehicle driving
- Assistance for unloading and loading vehicles
- Refueling vehicles during tests
- Video shooting during tests
- Lunch service
We are at your disposal to study any other request that you may have in the context of the organization of your tests on our track.