Poclain Hydraulics at Conexpo-con/agg | IFPE 2023
POCLAIN is executing a strategic shift towards electrification and loT/connected engineering that we have been working on for the past several years. Poclain’s internationally recognized global expertise allows us, in North America, to offer innovative solutions and a broad range of high-performance cam-lobe radial-piston motors, close loop axial piston pumps, brake valves and motion control valves, electronic products, as well as ready to use solutions and services.
This offering and expertise enable us to operate in highly diversified markets providing local support through our vast network of plants, distributors and sales offices across the world.
Discover how Poclain can address your business and your customer requirements through innovation in transmission and work function products.
While hydrostatic transmissions have been utilized in the industry for a long time, we continue to innovate. There are still many areas where traditional hydrostatic systems can be optimized.
- Our on-demand all-wheel drive AddiDrive™ system
Construction trucks, fire and rescue trucks, towing and recovery trucks and other specialized hauling vehicles equipped with our on-demand AWD hydraulic systems maintain their on-road performance, while featuring optimal mobility in difficult driving conditions, such as mud, snow, slope or sand. AddiDrive™ improves the maneuverability of your truck by keeping the original turn radius and improves the grip on unstable terrain or in low-traction situations.
- No ride height increase
- The front driven axle fits with standard rims and chassis integration
- Truck remains fully compliant for on-road regulation
- 600 pounds less payload than a standard truck
- Tire lifetime increased
- Lower total cost of ownership
- Better comfort and safety for the driver
Learn more: https://poclain-hydraulics.com/news/drive-through-hydraulic-awd-poclain-takes-it-road
- Advanced and “intelligent” braking system ready for autonomous machines
Our well-established valve product line continues to innovate new solutions offering more advanced and “intelligent” braking systems. We meet the needs of various worldwide markets including the future use in autonomous and semi-autonomous machines.
- Ease of use
- Remote piloting allowing obstacle avoidance, hill start, safer operation and other advanced functions
- Increased safety
- Integrated redundancy
Learn more: https://poclain-hydraulics.com/news/latest-advanced-braking-systems-increase-safety
Switch up to an electric hydraulic solution and connected services
- Electrification solution with one electric motors
Poclain e+h technology includes one electric motor systems dedicated to construction machinery such as small tandem rollers. Replacing a diesel engine with a battery driven electric-hydraulic system provides:
- Same or improved machine performance as the current diesel version
- Durable hydrostatic transmission
- Ease of integration into the current chassis
- Accelerate time to market
- Reduce the manufacturing investments
- Reduce the development costs
- Access to low or zero emission areas:
- Low noise
- 40% lower operating cost vs. diesel
Learn more: https://poclain-hydraulics.com/systems/eh-electrification-solution-one-electric-motor
- Electrification solution with two electric motors
Poclain e+h solutions with two electric motors work best with compact machines like wheel loaders, multi-tool carriers, truck-mounted forklifts, mini compact track loaders autonomous agricultural machines and many other vehicles with similar characteristics.
Learn more: https://poclain-hydraulics.com/systems/your-electric-mobility-solution-zero-emission-road-machines
- Engineering services to support your electrification
- Monitor your machine in real time with our connected services
- Duty cycle analysis of current diesel version to prepare the electrified solution
- Manage your machine performance for your customers with the data analysis team from Poclain
Learn more: https://poclain-hydraulics.com/services-support/connected-engineering
Poclain new aftermarket remanufacturing program
The POCLAIN remanufacturing program focuses on a circular business model where a big portion of components of returned cores are remanufactured within a specifically controlled process. Worn components are replaced by genuine POCLAIN spare parts. All remanufactured units are 100% hydraulically and leak-proof tested and repainted.
Customers can elect to buy remanufactured motors rather than purchasing new units. A remanufactured unit is ideal for replacing motors that are approaching the end of their life cycle or failing to perform as well as they used to.
Learn more: https://poclain-hydraulics.com/news/aftermarket-remanufacturing-program
Meet us at Conexpo, Las Vegas, 14-18 March, 2023