According to latest regulation needs (including EU2015/68), we firmly believe in electro hydraulic braking solutions, that can cover not only current latest demand, but also opens possibilities to be used in the future „intelligent“ machines with its adaptability to be used on different machine sizes and optimal braking performance. Applicable not only for tractors, but also other market applications (like tele handlers and loaders).
Market trends for autonomous and semi-autonomous machines is also in line with our offer. Therefore we already anticipated and envisioned the future user needs for „Smart“ control systems on vehicles to be compliant with our system offer. In order to adjust and program braking solution for optimal performance and configuration of the vehicles.
Our solutions therefore already cover requirements
- Improvement in braking control and supplementary lines
- Tougher braking curve for high speed > 40kph
- Breakaway management
- Park brake test
Whether you want to fit Hydraulic or Electro-hydraulic brake valves on your tractor/trailer, you can choose any of our products. It is possible to mix and match hydraulic and electro-hydraulic components with electronic controls and our software.
- Steering assist valves
- Trailer brake valves
- Parking and emergency brake valves
- Other functions
Steering assist valves, combined with a double brake pedal, have the following functionalities
- Off-road: steering assist braking for fieldwork gives U-turn capability by braking the inner rear wheel. Each of the circuit selectors are associated with one of the pedals
- On-road: mechanically linked pedals allow effective service braking
- Dual circuit steering assist valve (VB3-0D0) acts on brakes in rear and front axles which improves driving control and safety. VB3-0D0 always allows independent braking in case of circuit leakage on one of the axles
Trailer brake valves - VBT
Trailer brake valves allow applying the trailer brake pressure based on the tractor brake pressure. They supply auxiliary equipment and are therefore equipped with a priority spool in order to supply the trailer brakes when needed (i.e. the priority is given to the brakes).
- Electro-hydraulic piloting and proportional braking
- Via integrated ECU or machine-embedded ECU
- Hydraulic redundancy integrated
- Override - Electric emergency stop (on/off or proportional)
- Nominal flow rate 70lpm
- EU 2015/68 compliant
Open or closed center compliant
Enhance park brake test function
Proportional braking even in secondary/emergency braking mode
EASE OF USE
Automatic trailer accumulator filling
Fine setting can be done at last minute just by software parameters
Adjustable to machine performance need
A single valve size/design across your range of tractors (el. controlled)
Leakage stop after detection on the control line